MG4 Software Update Thread

I got updated to R59 this week after complaining about Bluetooth connections dropping out and the inability to precondition the cabin if the car was still plugged in from charging. Both issues now fixed.
The HVAC screen has been update with bigger icons, Apple CarPlay is now oriented correctly with the menu on the drivers side and there is a small bar at the top showing MG details (fog lights, music playing, temperature, mobile signal etc).
The radio stations now show the proper station icons, and there is a route planner option on the second screen. Not sure what else has changed, my car was delivered April 2023 and was still on original software so some of these things might be fixed on previous releases.
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the changes with R59?

I got updated to R59 this week after complaining about Bluetooth connections dropping out and the inability to precondition the cabin if the car was still plugged in from charging. Both issues now fixed.
The HVAC screen has been update with bigger icons, Apple CarPlay is now oriented correctly with the menu on the drivers side and there is a small bar at the top showing MG details (fog lights, music playing, temperature, mobile signal etc).
The radio stations now show the proper station icons, and there is a route planner option on the second screen. Not sure what else has changed, my car was delivered April 2023 and was still on original software so some of these things might be fixed on previous releases.
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the changes with R59?

Your profile shows you as driving an SE SR, but obviously from this post you have some flavour of Trophy. Could you update your profile?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 534 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back