• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Wanted 10m Type 2 to Type 2 Cable

Hi, I am looking for a 10m Type 2 to type 2 cable, anybody got one for sale?
Yes but I'm a fair way from you. I would sell for £100 but you pay/organise a courier. It has a stowage bag too. I have a short curly one now which works better for me on my driveway.

Attachments

• 10m Type 2 .jpg
    10m Type 2 .jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 157
4.7KG I have a cardboard box it will fit in makes package size 43 x 41 x 11cm
PS I would be happy to drop it at a local pick up point for any of the standard DHL/UPS/etc. My Post code is TF5 OLW. You would just need to send me the label or print in shop QR/Barcode.

PS I would be happy to drop it at a local pick up point for any of the standard DHL/UPS/etc. My Post code is TF5 OLW. You would just need to send me the label or print in shop QR/Barcode.

Prcels2Go show £5.91 for next day delivery (DHL delivery Guaranteed by 24th). If you want it and add £6 to price I'll package and send as it looks easier and cheaper than I thought.

Prcels2Go show £5.91 for next day delivery (DHL delivery Guaranteed by 24th). If you want it and add £6 to price I'll package and send as it looks easier and cheaper than I thought.
Ooops the £5.91 was before VAT inc Vat is £7.09 so add £7 to the £100 and I will post for you if you still interested.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom