• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed 2020 (70) MG ZS Exclusive - £18,750 - Dynamic Red - <3,000 miles - Tinted

shikoku14

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Hi all,

Just a heads up I'm listing my ZS EV for sale, available early March (I should be able to confirm the date next week) as I'm moving into a 3 year lease on a Kia Soul EV.

The car is garaged (see pictures, apologies for the mess of said garage) and from a smoke and pet free home.

The car was registered in September 2020 (so 78 months left on the warranty), it has covered just 2,800 miles at present, this is creeping up around 60 miles a week at the moment, given some predictable driving I'm doing. When I got the car it had Comfort 2, HV Fuse and BMS update (so minimal bongs, can charge unlocked and I have the BMS that still goes to 455V when fully charged but has the long balancing cycle).

Aside from the standard features of the car it has the following updates:

• MG Protection Pack (mats, boot mat and mudguards fitted by dealer)
  • Tinted Back, Rear and front side windows by Global Tint (the rear is its Luna tint, the fronts an 80% legal tint, to reduce solar intrusion)
  • Car Shades, MG ZS EV rear window car shades (for added shade on a sunny day)
  • Goodyear Vector 4 (Gen 2) All season tyres, added in December 2020
  • Upgraded interior, boot, numberplate and reversing lights to LEDs
  • Factory main halogen lights have been replaced with PIAA Hyper Arros HB3 Halogens +120% 3,900Kelvin brightness
  • MG locking wheel nuts
  • Aeriel replaced with BMW/Mini stubby one
  • Aftermarket MG side plates

So that's all the good stuff, the only negative is that the bonnet of the car needs some work at a body shop thanks to me managing to scratch it using a Karcher Window vac to accelerate drying which manage to catch some grit in it, I'll try and get some good pictures of this but it's hard with the way the light catches the metallic paint. I've had estimates of between £300-£500 to respray the bonnet, so I've factored that into my asking price.

Looking at Autotrader the cheapest ZS EV Exclusive is on at £18,995 with JD Cleave, but has none of the items listed above, so I'm pricing mine at £18,750 to allow a little for the paint work that you'll need to get fixed, this is a fair and fixed price, I'm not considering offers. Feel free to ask any questions below, or PM me if you are interested. I'm based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, just off the M62 between Leeds and Huddersfield.

Andy.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been happy with the car and the great service from @MilesperkWh and everyone at Chorley Group, its that the culmination of 18 months of work in the background has finally got a salary sacrifice scheme setup for my company and I'm the beta tester :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom