2021 Mk1 ZS EV average SOH

kiwipower

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi. I'm new to the forum and looking at buying a used MK1 ZS EV. I've looked at a 2021 model with 29000 kms and a battery SOH of 95.8%
Is this what you'd expect from a 2 yr old car with that mileage? Just trying to get a good gauge on the average SOH for a 2 yr old MK1.
This could be a useful thread for others if you have a 2021 and could post your kms and current SOH. Apologies if this has been covered in other posts.

Sorry, I found the thread that covers this exact question. But is there still a link to the spreadsheet with all the collected data? Is the car I'm looking in the normal range of battery health for the mileage? Thanks

Hi. I'm new to the forum and looking at buying a used MK1 ZS EV. I've looked at a 2021 model with 29000 kms and a battery SOH of 95.8%
Is this what you'd expect from a 2 yr old car with that mileage? Just trying to get a good gauge on the average SOH for a 2 yr old MK1.
This could be a useful thread for others if you have a 2021 and could post your kms and current SOH. Apologies if this has been covered in other posts.

Sorry, I found the thread that covers this exact question. But is there still a link to the spreadsheet with all the collected data? Is the car I'm looking in the normal range of battery health for the mileage? Thanks
I would say that SOH is reflective of what I have seen, given the milage and age of the car.
Of course this will differ from car to car depending on how it has been treated and charged ( A/C or D/C Rapid units ).
SOH tends to be slightly higher in the first 12 months and then will stabilise.
Manufactures know this and tend to build in a buffer at the head of the battery, in order not to not panic the owners 🤣.

When i balance the battery whwn the car was brand new the GOM showed: 372 km , last time i balance the battery the GOM showed: 351 km, both in summertime at almost same temp.
And its only once a year in the holiday we use rapid charge 6 or 7 times at the long trip.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom