• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

3 day test drives?

I think that it’s up to the dealership. I suggested that i really needed the car for a few days to make a decision and got a 2 day Test from my local dealer. I don’t think it’s too hard to get if you‘re seriously considering a purchase.

Err I discussed long tests drives (with MG Burnley but never managed it as its far. In the end it wasn’t needed

When I wanted to test drive the ZS, I was told 10-15 minutes and that's it! 😲😲😲 I said that's fine, I'll go elsewhere, suddenly I got about a 45-60 minutes test drive - enough for my usual test route - but I was told that was unusually long! :rolleyes:🤣

I bought a ZS EV because of the generous all day test drives in my case offered by two dealers. PX allowance was the clincher with the dealer I finally went with. Have never had an unlimited test drive on my own offered in 45 years of buying new or pre reg cars!

I didn't have a time limit on my test drive but in the event, an hour was ample time to convince me.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom