A big Kernow ( charger ) welcome 😁👍

DaevM

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Just to let anyone planning a holiday ( or just visiting ) the pointy end of Cornwall, know we are catching up.
There is now a Tesla installation opened up to Joe Public in Pool ( Camborne/Redruth) and just across the road a Fastned station.
The Shell station at the Hayle bypass island has finally opened after being installed for 4 years !! 😁👍.

We are positively awash with chargers now - fear ye not 😎

Attachments

• PXL_20240315_104413845.jpg
    PXL_20240315_104413845.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 30
Last year when I went to Cornwall I chose an Airbnb with its own dedicated 7kW Chargepoint. I did charge at Gridserve on an overnight stay in Exeter (N.B. - I've always stayed overnight in Exeter) for contingency. However as it happened I didn't really need to and I then never public charged for the rest of the holiday. The accommodation was just on the edge of Bodmin Moor and I did a lot of miles pretty much travelling all over Cornwall. I did stay away one night near the Minack theatre (great place btw) as we saw a play there and didn't want to drive back at near midnight. As it happens it has a few ( 3 I think) 7kW Chargepoints so you could probably get three hours charge in over the course of the evening if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom