A.E.Wilcox and Son - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Bought my car from this dealer and they have been great.

Had an issue with the SatNav which they tried everything to fix but in the end provided me with a courtesy car whilst the head unit went back to Longbridge for a software refresh. Just had the comfort update 2 done in 3 hours, no problems.

Had my test drive and placed an order with A.E.Wilcox yesterday.
This is a family run business and dealing with them felt so much better than conducting business with one of the big franchises.
Salesman's name was Clive Hart. He was very friendly and not in the least pushy. All my questions were answered and he exercised a bit of flexibility when it came to throwing in some extras.
I'd highly recommend that you give them a go if you're in this neck of the woods.

Had my test drive and placed an order with A.E.Wilcox yesterday.
This is a family run business and dealing with them felt so much better than conducting business with one of the big franchises.
Salesman's name was Clive Hart. He was very friendly and not in the least pushy. All my questions were answered and he exercised a bit of flexibility when it came to throwing in some extras.
I'd highly recommend that you give them a go if you're in this neck of the woods.
Just found this section of the forum and would agree with the comments regarding Clive, really professional, helpful and honest. I've had a service done at this garage which was fine and they also sorted an issue with my steering a few months ago, no hassle

Echo the comments regarding Clive- my parents live 4 miles from the Dealership and my dad has known Clive for years. He has been very generous with his time and even allowed me to check that the bags carrying my disabled daughter's collapsible bedroom would fit in the MG5's boot. Overall nothing too much trouble for him.

Had an issue with my HVAC unit and staff at AE Wilcox were brilliant in not only sorting the issue (under warranty) but also keeping me informed during the time my ZS EV was in their garage.

Just received from MG:

We are writing to you as you have previously been linked to one of our MG dealerships, AE Wilcox.
We would like to inform you that AE Wilcox is no longer an MG Sales dealer although they can continue to service your car and address any warranty concerns you may have. Your closest dealerships for Sales are shown below. Should you wish, you can also find additional facilities using the dealer locator on our website.
Drive MG Bristol
Gloucester Road
Patchway
Little Stoke
Bristol
BS34 6QB
Telephone: 01172 299203
Baylis MG
Cole Avenue
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
GL2 5ER
Telephone: 01452 526711
Please do contact the team at any of the above dealers should you require any assistance.​
Yours faithfully,
MG Motor UK

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom