Adding rear speakers zs ev net s

yaronglick

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hello there,
I own the zs ev net s model witch came with only 4 speakers instead of 6 and so i want to add 2 rear speakers, the challenge is to enable them on the multimedia sound System,
Did someone succeeded?
Any suggestions or tips?

10x, Yaron from Israel.

The audio unit has not audio settings for rear speakes, If I can I will Take some photo of the settings menu after.

Here!

Attachments

• 20210627_083356.jpg
    20210627_083356.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 662
Hello there,
I own the zs ev net s model witch came with only 4 speakers instead of 6 and so i want to add 2 rear speakers, the challenge is to enable them on the multimedia sound System,
Did someone succeeded?
Any suggestions or tips?

10x, Yaron from Israel.
All can be found here !.
Hope this helps.

there are news! yes, it is possible to install rear speakers in ZS Comfort/Xcite, in the hidden menu you can enable the rear audio outputs. You just have to pass the cables and it works. I have a vudei with some tests that I have done

there are news! yes, it is possible to install rear speakers in ZS Comfort/Xcite, in the hidden menu you can enable the rear audio outputs. You just have to pass the cables and it works. I have a vudei with some tests that I have done
Thanks. How is the hidden menu accessed?

Jordypal, can you tell me a little bit more. How to install the cables behind the tablet/radio. I have the new model mgzsev 2022

Jordypal, can you tell me a little bit more. How to install the cables behind the tablet/radio. I have the new model mgzsev 2022
In the old model it is easy to remove the screen, it is simply to pass the cables behind the radio and pass them towards the sides of the floor to the central column, between the front and rear doors. from there they go through the rubber grommet to the door and that's all! Now you have 6 speakers!

First, you have to know how the screen is removed in the new model. Once you do it, if you send me a photo of the connector, I can help you where the cables are connected.

Ok, thank you. Hopefully someone can tell me how I remove the tablet/radio

Last edited by a moderator:
I have installed rear speakers in my HS, I have changed the sound stage option to 6 & 8 speakers but I’m not getting any sound in the rear doors!!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom