Aircon

The only thing to check is what drive mode you are in as this affects Aircon/heating performance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200615_081929_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_20200615_081929_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    711.5 KB · Views: 149
The only thing to check is what drive mode you are in as this affects Aircon/heating performance.
Good point, yes it does slightly, but still further in eco you can select internal air circulation which helps get the cold air recirculating quicker.

Yes, I wasn't getting the car to cool down sufficiently either. I wasn't aware of the Drive Mode affecting AC. I normally drive in Eco, so may experiment.

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to source information about how to turn on and off features on the car?

Just tried it in sport with internal and it does make a slight difference so thanks for the suggestions. It’s annoying me because my crappy Nissan note was a lot cooler. I also read a charge point article recently where it said
“ unlike the comparitevely battery-draining Heater ,the ac has minimal effect on range”.
I’m just glad I live in Manchester and not Mumbai

Tried my Air-con out for the first time today, it seemed fine but knocked a fair bit off the predicted rage. I don't think I will be using it on my 155 mile trips to Norfolk!

I’m dreading a 230mile trip to Southend To see in-laws when lockdowns over. I’m guessing at 3 Charge stops
No one charge there and back should be ample if your timing you stops between 100 to 130 miles. I’m driving to a Kingswinford from Essex tomorrow and plan two stops for a similar distance.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom