AliExpress SUNZ wind delfectors

Jonhklee

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi
Bought some Roewe Ei5 wind deflectors on AliExpress for around £50 including import tax and delivery.

It arrived today after about 4 weeks, but both front pieces were damaged during transit!! 😤. It was well protected but I think the box was crushed during transit as they didn’t highlight it being fragile or handle with care on the box. Anyway, contacted seller, hopefully new pieces will be in the post soon.

I decided to fit them anyway as I needed to use them…. Good fit and finish, no issues with windows function etc. I would recommend, and hopefully you will have better luck with it arriving undamaged.
9EF3D8CC-6D18-4596-B57B-6D852C1FD2CA.jpeg
F9349603-35A4-43B3-AC38-1FCC103DCAE8.jpeg
L
AE084AA2-F6F9-4D0A-BA00-776B04444CF8.jpeg
image.jpg

I have never used wind deflectors on vehicle. What advantages to they have and does it increase drag?

Upvote 0
I have never used wind deflectors on vehicle. What advantages to they have and does it increase drag?
Allow ventilation into cabin without the need for aircon to save range and also keep out the rain for wet days. They are useful for leaving my dogs in the car, briefly during cooler seasons of course! Would never leave my fur babies in there if it’s a hot day…. But then again I live in Scotland a hot day is pretty rare.

Upvote 0
I take it that the Roewe Ei5 kit is an exact match for the MG5?
What are they doing about the damaged bits?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom