• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Ancaster MG Bromley - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Yes, it's the (ex) Nissan site on Plaistow Lane, I pass it most days. Branding has been changed, they'll continue to service Nissan and most of the used stock is still Nissan but new car sales is MG only.

I think their Dartford one has also switched from Nissan to MG. They have a few others locally that will continue to do Nissan.

I'm pretty happy with the service so far. I test drove an MG4 SE LR on 4th February, and got great service from the salesman (Leo). So much so I ordered an SE SR on the spot and I'm collecting it on Friday. A 5-week turnaround!

The only one niggle is that they didn't give me a choice of reg numbers, but just picked one for me. It wasn't an issue though.

I'll report back after the collection!

Collection went smooth as butter. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming and we even had a play with a few Android Auto games in the car before I left!

Before I arrived they had sorted the reg, so just some paperwork to sign.

They even sent me a short video of my car beforehand to show me and say thank you!

I would highly recommend them :giggle:

Yes, it's the (ex) Nissan site on Plaistow Lane, I pass it most days. Branding has been changed, they'll continue to service Nissan and most of the used stock is still Nissan but new car sales is MG only.

I think their Dartford one has also switched from Nissan to MG. They have a few others locally that will continue to do Nissan.
I picked my MG4 Trophy from MG Dartford. I test drove on on a Saturday and picked it up the following Saturday. They were very helpful, Todd was my salesman, I had a slight delay in picking the car up due to unforeseen circumstances. I was due to pick it up on Friday but ended up collecting on Saturday lunchtime. Todd was very patient and went through everything with me, we even managed to get the app working.

I've had the car just over a week and I'm loving it.

All in all a very good experience.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom