Annoying Animations

thedomg

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Has anyone figured out how to switch off all the annoying little animations - e.g. when you adjust the a/c temperature (not required, it shows at the top of infotainment screen anyway!); when main beams come on (should be obvious because you can suddenly see things)... is it possible?

I don't think there's any setting for it. Sadly, because it's not only annoying but arguably dangerously distracting, covering up vital information.

Has anyone figured out how to switch off all the annoying little animations - e.g. when you adjust the a/c temperature (not required, it shows at the top of infotainment screen anyway!); when main beams come on (should be obvious because you can suddenly see things)... is it possible?
Didn't the comfort 2 update come out for the MG5 too??

I checked with the dealer and there are no updates for the MG5 other than the Nav. I’m getting in touch with MG in China, however, to put some requests in for an update. This will be one of them.

I checked with the dealer and there are no updates for the MG5 other than the Nav. I’m getting in touch with MG in China, however, to put some requests in for an update. This will be one of them.
ask em for the thailand/ New MG ZS EV infotainment on all cars in the UK while your emailing them

I think most of the westernisation has been handled through the MG/SAIC technical centre at Longbridge.

what is the difference?
Thailand infotainment has iSmart on all models, Integrated music streaming, A more integrated system between the 2 screens (like you can see whats playing on the driver display) numerous improvement's on EV's include being able to see the charging volts/current from the main display lots of quality of life improvements. Its basically the Nes ZS's infotainment, but on every car, Ice, hybrid or petrol.

I think most would be happy with an increase in speed and responsiveness. A 3 second delay to switch from the default to the media player screen is unacceptable.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom