Anti-Glare Screen Protectors

Ian Key

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Has anyone found anti-glare screen protectors for the infotainment and driver's screens?
All the ones on AliExpress seem to be just plain glass.

Found this for the MG ZS 2022 update ;

An update for the brotect screen protectors.

These really work, as I have not had to clean the screen from fingerprints at all since fitting.
They do seem small when you first fit, but as long as you fit when the screen is on they can be lined up with the display window correctly on the screen. The edges of the screen protector then are not seen at all.

An update for the brotect screen protectors.

These really work, as I have not had to clean the screen from fingerprints at all since fitting.
They do seem small when you first fit, but as long as you fit when the screen is on they can be lined up with the display window correctly on the screen. The edges of the screen protector then are not seen at all.
What’s the link ?

See earlier in this thread - the first reply gives the link to a thread that tells all that info. :)

I can confirm that these matt screen protectors fit perfectly covering the whole screen. They also do clear protectors

I used a couple of lens wipes to remove fingerprints and dust and by repeatedly turning the screen off made it easier to spot anything I missed.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I can confirm that these matt screen protectors fit perfectly covering the whole screen. They also do clear protectors

I used a couple of lens wipes to remove fingerprints and dust and by repeatedly turning the screen off made it easier to spot anything I missed.

Is this offer for both MG4 screens, or just 2x for the large screen. Glad to have your answer.

2x large screen. No reason why one couldn't be cut to size though for the driver display. Probably just need a ruler/tape measure, straight edge and sharp knife.

No - the protector is already sized (and shaped) for the Infotainment screen. (Just look at the eBay listing).
Great!
Coming Monday I am going to physically see and touch my MG4 at the dealer for the first time, so I will take a tape measure with me.
BTW: the time between ordering and the MG4 Luxury arriving at the dealers in the Netherlands was exactly two months. Seems to be rather standard now on the continent.

Last edited:
Is this offer for both MG4 screens, or just 2x for the large screen. Glad to have your answer.
As siteguru said you just get two for the infotainment screen. Ones for the drivers screen are also available.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom