• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Apple MG Sales Gravesend - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I had an excellent customer experience from Lauren and Laurie at this dealership. From arranging the test drive while we were in tier 3 all the way through to having the car delivered in less than a month's time, during a national lockdown. All the paperwork was handled promptly and efficiently and the car arrived exactly when they said it would. Very nicely done.

I bought the official MG5 boot liner (10927435) from Apple yesterday. They were nice on the phone, had the item in stock, took my payment over the phone, and brought it out to the car for me when I arrived. Perfect.

Also (and I recognise that this is a minor thing) they’ve gone to the trouble of updating their website with photos of an MG5 in recognisable locations around Gravesend, rather than just using the manufacturer’s stock photos. Gives a good impression that they care about the cars they’re selling.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom