• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Arnold Clark East Kilbride - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Well this is a busy thread. ;)

Sales experience was good re. getting a test drive of the MG4 and placing an order. Updates on delivery weren't regularly forthcoming - I had to do all the chasing - but actual final sale and handover was good.

My car has suffered the infamous oil leak - I'm having to do all the chasing again re. delivery of the modified breather kit. Actual aftersales service feedback To Be Advised.

My car has been back for the oil leak - the first modified breather didn't work; still leaking. It's going back again next Thursday for another go - there's another redesign to the breather apparently.

The dealer themselves have been OK - no problems with taking the car back to look at it and try to sort it. Plus they've applied software updates as needed.

1st service was done late November. No concerns about the service itself but info sharing and record keeping seems awry - I didn't get any Electric Vehicle Health Check (EVHC) detail, and I had to chase them for the details of the software updates. Regarding State of Health (SoH) of the main battery - well they can't find the job card to be able to give me the info 🙄 so I'm taking my car back on 03-Jan-24 for it to be plugged in and the data retrieved.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom