• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Barnsley MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Bought my Long range Trophy Connect EV ZS from here last week. Really good service. Matty was really helpful, in particular. 👌🏻

Certainly had the opposite service to you. Numerous issues and all related to a dealer who got an order and decided that was enough. Issues with not paying pat exchange finance off so they have sold my old car which has finance still yet to be paid. Letting me drive off without completing the insurance enough though they said they had. 4 issues with the car and had no phone call to rectify it. Had better customer experience else where. Really sad to say it but was going to order a second car but decided to take business to another branch. Cant believe the difference in the customer approach between branches.

Sadly this situation has got no better. Do not answer emails or phone calls..

Could not possible recommend this dealer. Even tried the Wakefield branch and got promised to sort the situation out but that has failed so far. MG customer service is the next step.

Are v2l cables universal? That is, could I use a cable from a 4 on, say, a leaf?

Erm, I see the leaf doesn't support v2l but you get my drift.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom