• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Black badges on Aliexpress

Bridub

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Have these Black MG badges have gone up in price or is it my imagination?

Seems very expensive for just a plastic badge that sticks over the original. Thinking of seeing if I can just remove the silver and get it wrapped for cheaper...

Edit to add these ones which say they are for the MG6...I wonder if they would fit, i wonder why MG4 ones are far more expensive

Going by this one, it looks like they are the same size across the MG range: MG Badge

Edit: Sorry, just realised these are for the steering wheels, not the exterior! :rolleyes:

The only issue I can see with removing and wrapping the existing badge is replacing it. I know some cars have mounting pins which help to secure it and line it up, not sure if the 4 does.

I’ve ordered a few things any way, mudflaps, key cover and the Mulan badges so hopefully they are all good and fit!

Now to decide on new wheels or not!

The only issue I can see with removing and wrapping the existing badge is replacing it. I know some cars have mounting pins which help to secure it and line it up, not sure if the 4 does.

I’ve ordered a few things any way, mudflaps, key cover and the Mulan badges so hopefully they are all good and fit!

Now to decide on new wheels or not!
Hey @Bridub can you post what key cover you’ve bought please? :)

Thanks, had no idea where to start with the key cover and what would fit etc I like the blue colour option they do!
Yeah they seem good, not just silicon covers, there are also suede and leather ones in different styles on there.

Have these Black MG badges have gone up in price or is it my imagination?

Seems very expensive for just a plastic badge that sticks over the original. Thinking of seeing if I can just remove the silver and get it wrapped for cheaper...

Edit to add these ones which say they are for the MG6...I wonder if they would fit, i wonder why MG4 ones are far more expensive

I jsut got the MG6 ones, they are too big

Has anybody had any luck ordering a replacement badge for the MG4? If so, which link worked for you and would anyone be so kind to share installation instructions?

Don’t think actual replacement badges exist yet, only the covers.
the are well made and cover over the existing badges with ease.

I also have a mini and just purchased a load of bits that cover all the chrome on that (lights, door handles etc…) and the quality is no different to the MG cover badges.

Attachments

• 392EB1F4-810F-4770-9A48-C4178107287E.jpeg
    392EB1F4-810F-4770-9A48-C4178107287E.jpeg
    892.3 KB · Views: 583
Few updates. Black badge covers and grill trims. I think they look alright!

Attachments

• 20230616_172352.jpg
    20230616_172352.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 420
  • 20230702_134957.jpg
    20230702_134957.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 416
Hi,
Tha badges look great, how did you remove the plastic cover on the rear to place the badge over ?
Just stuck covers directly over existing badges. They come with sticky pads inside whuch you just take backing off and they seem secure.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom