• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Boot liner

Scorpion

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Was just wondering if anyone has found a good fitting boot liner yet for the MG5

Attachments

• Load Space Liner.jpg
    Load Space Liner.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,379
This is a boot liner

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213_180617_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213_180617_com.android.chrome.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,142
I had a really good product on last car from Hatchbag, they have exact fitting liners around £120 however they have such a backlog that they are playing catch up with other, new, more popular cars. The contact told me they would probably do it at some point in the future.

Yeah i guess will have to wait for someone to manufacture one
I’ve cut a bit of carpet to the shape of the boot floor to protect that, however I think the carpet is probably more expensive than the flimsy floor. I’ve got 4 dogs inc a hairy German Shepherd, so can’t wait for a liner to fit. It’s a great boot space and easy to keep clean.

Yeah i did see that but as it's not available currently and i can't check the hopefully different options I've just left it in a wish list so i get notified if it ever comes back into stock. Thanks for the input. 👍

I emailed Hatchbag. There are currently no plans for the MG5. I just put the dogs in, the boot itself is pretty well covered.

I emailed Hatchbag. There are currently no plans for the MG5. I just put the dogs in, the boot itself is pretty well covered.
Thanks for enquiries, i need to put a mobility scooter in the boot and just want to keep the boot clean no matter what the scooter has been driving through as the car is only on lease for 3 years and it would be nice to pass it on clean and knock free from loading and unloading.

Is that attachment the latest as I see the roof rails and cycle carrier are still advertised (not in line with the ASA)
that one was 2 weeks ago when I bought the car

Same response from Boot Buddy, guess i will have to measure it all and check against a generic one

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom