BP Pulse - are there any issues at the moment?

CuriousIslander

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I am probably worrying unduly, but ........
I am due shortly to visit Wiltshire and will need 2 top-ups (probably). Unfortunately the hotel I am staying at does not have charging facilities. MFG and Instavolt both offer suitable locations for my proposed itinerary, -but - should there be issues I may have to look elsewhere. BP Pulse have a number of possible sites, but I have read many times that there have been issues with them. My general itinerary is in the Chippenham/Swindon area and then returning home (Isle of Wight) via Salisbury. I always pay by credit card as I make very few trips to the "North Island" and don't have apps and accounts.. Are there any known issues with BP Pulse in this area, particularly in relation to accepting credit card?
Many thanks in advance for any information.

I am due shortly to visit Wiltshire and will need 2 top-ups (probably). Unfortunately the hotel I am staying at does not have charging facilities. MFG and Instavolt both offer suitable locations for my proposed itinerary, -but - should there be issues I may have to look elsewhere. BP Pulse have a number of possible sites, but I have read many times that there have been issues with them. My general itinerary is in the Chippenham/Swindon area and then returning home (Isle of Wight) via Salisbury. I always pay by credit card as I make very few trips to the "North Island" and don't have apps and accounts.. Are there any known issues with BP Pulse in this area, particularly in relation to accepting credit card?
Both the lidls in Chippenham work well.

When it comes to BP Pulse, I don't think you're worrying unduly. In my experience, one day they're working, the next day they're not.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom