• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed Bridgestone Ecopia OEM TYRE for MG5 EV mk1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVLover

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Unfortunately due to an accident I had to have all 4 tyres replaced because the repair shop could not source the OEM Bridgestones. The insurance company did however allow me to keep three OEM tyres that had only got 2500miles on. As my daughter knicked two of the tyres for her old banger..... I only have one left. Anyone like it?
Not sure what it's worth but I'll ask £40 and if you want it you'll have to pay the postage on top. Let me know. BTW Luuuuuurrrvvving my MG5 Exclusive.... just p****d orf I bought it before the LR came out! Never mind I'll get over it and maybe I'll part-ex it for the "on the way" MG4 that I've just seen on one of the motoring websites?

Hi
I’m interested. Could you give me your email address so that we can discuss matters further?
Thanks,
Paul

If you want to have a private conversation, I'd advise you to use the Direct Messaging system. You'll see a "Start Conversation" option when you hover over a username.
Revealing your email address leaves you open to spam abuse because they can easily be harvested by third parties.

If you want to have a private conversation, I'd advise you to use the Direct Messaging system. You'll see a "Start Conversation" option when you hover over a username.
Revealing your email address leaves you open to spam abuse because they can easily be harvested by third parties.
Totally agree. You can also see the little envelope top right of screen that will show if you have any messages, or you can also use to start a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom