• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Brindley Wolverhampton - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

We got our car MG ZS EV from here on 26/01/2021 and everything they've done so far has been spot on.
We had a test drive a couple of months ago and we took delivery of the car on the day they said we would be.
They price matched Chorley MG for our Motability AP and when we collected the car, they informed us we would be getting a free type 2 lead (when they came in).

Just a quick update.
We did receive the free MG type 2 lead.
The cars been fantastic and I've done well over 2000 miles in it so far.

Last edited:
I got my MG5 from Brindley Wolverhampton, picked it up on Saturday 29th May
Went on the off chance that they might have one in to test drive, Sam was very accommodating, sorted a drive in a white excite for us, then along with Michael the manager they organised the sale along with the affinity scheme, so the deal was just to good to miss.
Considering I was looking for a Hyundai Ioniq, I just couldn’t find one at the right price along with the right mileage, colour and is second hand.
Yes the Ioniq has a lot of features that the MG5 doesn’t but not £10k’s worth!
All told very happy with the service at Brindley’s, just now waiting for the optional diamond cut alloys to come in so I can swap them over.

Last edited:
I booked a test drive for a mg5 after months of looking.
Drove great and whilst i know other evs offer apps, pre heating, timed charging etc the price was to good to refuse.
Had it just over a week and love it, I've had estate's for years so feels like home.

Sam and Michael couldn't be more helpful.

When I went to look at the ZS and 5. The dealership was great. They offered test drives but I'd already checked both cars out at the Wednesbury dealership. I got my MG ZSev from Pinkstones in Stoke in the end. But only because they had a blue pre registered car in the showroom that they could do a deal on and they offered more for my Leaf24 as a px. Brindley Wolves will be my local dealer and when service time comes along I'm sure they will be great.

First service booked... very simple process with a timed slot. Very pleased with the low mileage discounted service. They have also informed me that the car has two recall upgrades that will also be done.

I would like to use Brindley at Wolverhampton for my first service too on an MG5, but I've had a huge spread of service costs quoted between different dealers in the area, anything from £24 to £150.
Just wondering how much you were quoted at Brindley, or are you on a plan?

I would like to use Brindley at Wolverhampton for my first service too on an MG5, but I've had a huge spread of service costs quoted between different dealers in the area, anything from £24 to £150.
Just wondering how much you were quoted at Brindley, or are you on a plan?
We used Brindley for our first service on our ZS, we chose to go with the low mileage service and cost £36.97
they collected/ returned the car, serviced, renewed AA cover and sent us a bear in the post.
we didn’t purchase the ZS from them but I did purchase a 5 from them, all told been very happy with them.
personally I wouldn’t ever bother with service plans, there seems to be no benefit for your pocket, only the pockets of the dealers, who can go bump at anytime! Then what happens with your service plan, That you have been paying for!?

Nice to see you guys have had good service from Brindleys in Wolves as I called them today about the possibility of buying a new MG4 and spoke with Michael who seemed a very nice chap. He said he would contact me next week when the new MG4 stock was coming in and I could pop in for a look and a test drive. (y)

Brought my son in to look at the MG4. Sam was really good and patient. Great price px on his golf and we have a deal. We are now a 2 EV family

Collected son's MG4... Many thanks to Sam and the Manager for all their help. All great.... even came with a fully charged battery. Just waiting on a charging cable as there was a delay. Son now flicking through all the options and setting up iSmart. Now all I have to do is wait for him to let me have a go :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom