Brown & Gammons Baldock - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Brown & Gammons Baldock have a handy Ebay outlet for genuine parts:

Only locking wheel nuts listed at present, but handy to know for the future.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good impressions so far in arranging my service plan with them, but I've not had my car serviced yet. Service manager Paul M is helpful and Steph G both live up to their claim as a friendly and dedicated team....

Was never offered a service plan, and when I've mentioned the creaking windscreen/scuttle plate issue they dismissed it an said all cars have creaking noises. 🤷‍♂️

Was never offered a service plan, and when I've mentioned the creaking windscreen/scuttle plate issue they dismissed it an said all cars have creaking noises. 🤷‍♂️
To be fair they didn't offer the service plan, I made the enquiry, but they followed through and arranged it quickly. Did WD40 solve your issue?

Very happy with Gary and Brown & Gammons. Other half sent an email. I followed this up with a phone call at my convenience. Test drive the next day. Friendly and welcoming. Explained the car then left us to it. Affinity scheme was dealt with easily. Any small waiting time for Gary to be free (he was handing over a new car) is easily filled with looking at the classic MGs they have in for work and their nicely presented showroom area.
Placed order with an expectation of about 4 -5 weeks until delivery. Official paperwork suggested 3 months. Actual delivery was in the middle, 2 months after order placed at a time when various forum members were experiencing longer waits. Gary answered my emails in this waiting period with any updated information he had, including suggesting a colour change for quicker delivery and then soon after a 'hold on, I can get the colour you want a week later'.
Follow up email about 5 days after taking the keys was appreciated.
I would happily recommend this dealership.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom