Cambridge MG (service only) - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I bought my car from here. Got a really great deal on it and found them to be friendly, courteous, and professional. A smaller dealership rather than a big chain and a really nice experience.

I bought my MG ZS EV from this dealership. It started with a test drive which I requested on their website. I received a callback to fix the appointment followed by an email confirmation.
On the day of test drive I was shown around the car by Kevin, conversation was formal and polite. Answered questions the questions I had. I was allowed to take the car out on own after signing insurance agreement. I took a rather long 40 mins drive. The car was new and was supposed to be registered as demo later. I ended up buying the same car and I was the only person to test drive it!!

A discussion on test drive feedback, finance and post sales servicing. They mentioned they have three HV technicians.

Following days we discussed price over email. We were able to agree on a price close to what I was looking to pay.

Car was arranged to be delivered in three days. Delivery was quick, briefly demo of charging and walk through of fitted accessories and goodies.

Overall very pleased. I will update the thread with after sales experience as and when I need to visit dealership again.

I learnt that they are shortly due to stop selling new MG cars and will become a service only dealership.

This is now an after sales only MG centre.
Yes, such a shame they lost/dropped the franchise, they were a proper old school smaller family dealership. This type of dealership is soon to be lost to the ages, leaving us with nothing but cold, uncaring, corporate groups. :(

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom