can i record the camera feed

Your brief

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi i just wondered is there was any way i could record the camera feed so it could use it as a collision camera ?

any thoughts ?

thanks

Jeremy

it's a closed system, you could in theory if you broke into it - like physically....bang goes your warranty (and most likely it's legal road status).

Focus effort on a standalone camera :)

Aah! I've put this qn to MG dev team. Should I get a response (or maybe they bin it!) I'll let you know.

I asked this of my dealer when i picked up my MG4 recently. I was aware that Teslas record footage from their cameras and had seen some on YouTube of persons vandalising Teslas while parked. How hard would have been to add in the ability to record footage from all cameras onto an sd card. Would have saved me from having to fit a fash cam that now hangs down from under rear view mirror.

I asked this of my dealer when i picked up my MG4 recently. I was aware that Teslas record footage from their cameras and had seen some on YouTube of persons vandalising Teslas while parked. How hard would have been to add in the ability to record footage from all cameras onto an sd card. Would have saved me from having to fit a fash cam that now hangs down from under rear view mirror.
I'm my opinion it's a pretty easy update via software that they could implement.

A 'fash' cam? Does that police what you are wearing?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom