• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Cannot find the colour code of my ZS EV

ZSEV030

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hey there!

I recently had a small rock chip my ZS EV (šŸ˜­) on the bonnet/hood of the car, and now I'm trying buy a touch-up pen online, but the colour codes are.. Very confusing to me. I have a red 2020 ZS EV, but online I'm seeing all kinds of different codes and colour names, and I'm afraid to get an imperfect match..

My papers just say "Colour: RED", so not any specific name. I feel like the colour code should be RSH or RSJ, but again, I want to be 100% sure.

Is there any place in the car or under the bonnet/hood where I can get the exact colour code?

Thanks in advance!!

ZS EV 030

Hey there!

I recently had a small rock chip my ZS EV (šŸ˜­) on the bonnet/hood of the car, and now I'm trying buy a touch-up pen online, but the colour codes are.. Very confusing to me. I have a red 2020 ZS EV, but online I'm seeing all kinds of different codes and colour names, and I'm afraid to get an imperfect match..

My papers just say "Colour: RED", so not any specific name. I feel like the colour code should be RSH or RSJ, but again, I want to be 100% sure.

Is there any place in the car or under the bonnet/hood where I can get the exact colour code?

Thanks in advance!!

ZS EV 030
Itā€™s easy to find the correct colour code for your car.
Open the drivers door wide, you will find an indent sticker below the catch ( in the door recess ) .
The code is on that black / white coloured sticker.
I am 99% sure your car will be Dynamic red in colour and the paint coded will be RSJ but just double check !.

IMG_9694.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi guys, thanks for the swift replies! Appreciate that :)

I've just checked the door and my sticker appears to have "MG ZS EV" and the exact model written on it. See image below:

View attachment 17293
I am willing to make a safe bet, that your car is finished in Dynamic red.
Zooming in on your photo and looking at the paint shade, pretty much confirms that RSJ is the MG official paint code there.
I am not aware that MG offered the ZS EV in any other shade of red, other than the tri coat Dynamic red.
It was the most expensive colour option on offer in the U.K. anyway.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom