Car Mats

Nutnut

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV

If anyone ordered these, would love to know what you think of the quality. Any info would be great as to what colour/quality level you went for also.

I did a search and couldn't find any pics with these in, so can't really see what the finished product looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are good, I went for the second level up with a single piece rear and trim to match car colour. Make sure you measure the clip spacings on the floor at the front as there are two different spacings.

Last edited:
They are good, I went for the second level up with a single piece rear and trim to match car colour. Make sure you measure the clip spacings on the floor at the front as there are tow different spacings.
Did you got for them in graphite or grey? I can't really tell which'll better match the MG carpet.

Thank you for the tip on the spacings!

I've gone for the 2nd to top spec ones in graphite with red stitching which I think matches the carpet colour but not sure. Will let you know what I think when they arrive

I bought the top spec ones (exclusive? 1 piece rear), in black with dark blue edgings to match my car colour.

Pretty decent, no where near as luxurious as the ones i had on my bmw, those you could sink in.
Would i buy again? yes.

Hey all, so all of you that did buy the mats from carmats.co.uk. Does the driver one fit well? It looks small on ours. Not sure if it's the wrong size. Do you guys have any pictures of how yours fits? And how does it compare with the factory ones? On my Hyundai, they cover almost edge to edge and all the way to the pedals.

Hey all, so all of you that did buy the mats from carmats.co.uk. Does the driver one fit well? It looks small on ours. Not sure if it's the wrong size. Do you guys have any pictures of how yours fits? And how does it compare with the factory ones? On my Hyundai, they cover almost edge to edge and all the way to the pedals.
Did you get the ZS EV mats or the ZS mats ?

Attachments

• 20220711_144532.jpeg
    20220711_144532.jpeg
    712.2 KB · Views: 154
They are the ZS EV mats. Its these ones MG Motors UK MG ZS EV 2021+ Car Mats - Quality: Super

This is how it looks. Not ideal!

Looking at the picture, it looks more like the 2020 / 2021 model which has a slightly longer left hand edge

May be human error in the packing department and I would return them. Sale of Goods Act applies if purchased online and they are the wrong model.

Looking at the picture, it looks more like the 2020 / 2021 model which has a slightly longer left hand edge

May be human error in the packing department and I would return them. Sale of Goods Act applies if purchased online and they are the wrong model.
Cheers for that, dropped them an email to see what they say. A bit annoying, had to wait almost two weeks for it and it was the wrong one. If you don't mind me asking, do you have the factory ones on your ZS EV? How does it look under the drivers side? I was really hoping for something that would cover under the pedals as well.

I bought a cheap rubber set before i got the car just to have something and meaning to upgrade later but although they are not perfect they are more than adequate.

Last edited:
They are the ZS EV mats. Its these ones MG Motors UK MG ZS EV 2021+ Car Mats - Quality: Super

This is how it looks. Not ideal!
This looks in line with the 'actual mat shape' outline they have on their page, but agree it's not ideal - looks a tad shorter than the factory ones...? Interested to see what they respond with since I'd been thinking of getting mine from there.

Edit: what colour carpet did you go for? Black? That looks like a good match at least.

This looks in line with the 'actual mat shape' outline they have on their page, but agree it's not ideal - looks a tad shorter than the factory ones...? Interested to see what they respond with since I'd been thinking of getting mine from there.

Edit: what colour carpet did you go for? Black? That looks like a good match at least.
I have honestly not seen the factory ones yet. Seen the passenger side just not the driver side. Tried googling about it but no luck in finding it. Might be me being silly and couldnt spot it. Carmats.co.uk came back to me and wanted to see them on the ground even though I sent them that exact photo. Not sure why it matters. But lets see what they say.

Yeah went for black with red border, quality super. But imo, the mat's actual quality is okay. A bit expensive for what I got. Debating if I should have just bought the factory ones. Would be nice to see if anyone else has the factory ones

I will also need mats once car arrives and this does look short under pedals. What are 'factory' ones🤔

I will also need mats once car arrives and this does look short under pedals. What are 'factory' ones🤔
Not sure what the factory ones look like either. Hoping someone who has factory ones can share pictures. If they are similar to this then I'd be extremely disappointed and might have to go on a hunting spree to find full-length ones from somewhere.

I have honestly not seen the factory ones yet. Seen the passenger side just not the driver side. Tried googling about it but no luck in finding it. Might be me being silly and couldnt spot it. Carmats.co.uk came back to me and wanted to see them on the ground even though I sent them that exact photo. Not sure why it matters. But lets see what they say.

Yeah went for black with red border, quality super. But imo, the mat's actual quality is okay. A bit expensive for what I got. Debating if I should have just bought the factory ones. Would be nice to see if anyone else has the factory ones
Seek & ye shall find.. (magnifying glass top right now)

Seek & ye shall find.. (magnifying glass top right now)
Oh wow these are much better!! Might as well return these one from carmats.co.uk and buy the factory ones. I think Chorley group have them listed a but cheaper on ebay. I'm guessing that is the real Chorley group 🤔

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom