• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed Carmats.co.uk MG5 boot mat

smokie

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
To fill the time during the wait for the MG5LR I went mad buying some accessories. Now I find I don't really want some of them after all. So here we have a boot mat from Car Mats UK. It's this one

in black with red edging.

It is unopened and you can have it for £18 + whatever postage costs me, if anyone is interested.

Or, to save postage cost, I'm in Wokingham and would also be happy for collection and may consider delivering FoC within a reasonable distance.

To fill the time during the wait for the MG5LR I went mad buying some accessories. Now I find I don't really want some of them after all. So here we have a boot mat from Car Mats UK. It's this one

in black with red edging.

It is unopened and you can have it for £18 + whatever postage costs me, if anyone is interested.

Or, to save postage cost, I'm in Wokingham and would also be happy for collection and may consider delivering FoC within a reasonable distance.
Hi Smokie,
If the mat is still available, I'll buy it.

I have that boot mat in mine, really pleased with the fit and finish. Does a great job protecting the original carpet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom