• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Cazoo

• Thread starter Deleted member 6627
  • Start date

Deleted member 6627

Reaction score
Anybody sold to Cazoo? What did you do about the V5C? Did you fill it in and inform the dvla or did you leave it all to cazoo? I have Road tax to claim back so I need to make sure dvla know about the sale quickly. Concerned that if I just hand the whole v5 to cazoo they will take ages to do anything with it.

Last time I was due a refund on vehicle tax it was paid automatically by the DVLA based on the change of ownership being confirmed. I believe you can confirm a change of ownership online too.

Link to confirm change of ownership with the DVLA is here:

Be interested to hear how people got on with Cazoo. Just got a good quote on my 2018 Leaf, although not selling until I ever get a delivery date for our ZS EV. No RFL to refund though 😀

I had a good experience with Cazoo. They paid what they said they would with no knocking off money for a stone chip etc. funds were in my account within 2mins of finalising the handover (I confirmed on my banking app while stood in the dealer). I notified dvla online of the change of keeper although I believe Cazoo will also do this.

I had a good experience with Cazoo. They paid what they said they would with no knocking off money for a stone chip etc. funds were in my account within 2mins of finalising the handover (I confirmed on my banking app while stood in the dealer). I notified dvla online of the change of keeper although I believe Cazoo will also do this.
I can echo this, superb experience. I drove to them as fairly local and was walking out with the full amount in my account in less than 20 mins.
See this thread as has already been discussed in detail, and don't worry about the bank account stuff all legit.

Thanks all. Car got picked up this afternoon. As easy as you all said. Paid for pickup. Not particularly cheap but saved a lot of hassle. Just need to sort out informing the dvla just in case cazoo delay on it.

You are required to inform DVLA, not Cazoo. They should give you the V5 green slip which you can post to them or as said do it on line. If on line then you destroy the green slip.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom