• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Changed my Skoda Kodiaq for HS PHEV

madmartyr71

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Well I took the plunge yesterday and changed my 2020 Skoda Kodiaq Sportsline DSG for the MG PHEV.

To be fair the dealer made me a ridiculous part ex offer and I couldn't turn it down.

So far I'm really impressed with the HS and I work within a 20 mile round trip radious...So should save a lot on fuel.

Not the colour combination I would personally pick(Blue with Red leather) but again the price I paid for the car brand new was hard to turn down.

Main dealer Collier(Cwmbran) were far more professional than when I collected my Skoda. All the paperwork and keys ready, private plate had all been sorted and then shown around the car etc.

Hopefully this MG HS will be as reliable as my Skoda was 😁😁.

Congrats’, had mine since July, happy with decision but do expect a few quirks most of which are discussed on the forum. Like you the short radius means we do a lot on battery and can still take off anytime for long journeys with no hassle. Battery range has been accurate over the summer too. Just now seeing the one big issue of the petrol kicking in on cold mornings if I set heater higher than outside temp.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom