• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Chapelhouse Southport - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Requested a service plan quote, very swift response but it wasn't the low mileage option. When I asked about that they said they couldn't provide the low mileage option, but had included a 10% dealer discount instead.

So it worked out at £434.93 for 3 services, or £14.49 per month for 30 months. Without the discount would have been £477.26 or £15.56 per month.

Does this sound reasonable for an MG5 LR?

Not a good experience.
Wanted a HS hybrid and eventually they offered the demo model for 30k with 6500 miles on it. 3 days later they said it's 34500 for the same 6500 mile demo model which was over 1000 more then new list price! I asked for a reason why from head office and my partner got a text later that day from them to say the car is now no longer for sale. Not a great sales ploy. I bought one now for a lot less with 500 miles on it from Thompsons in Stroud from a great sales person and they couldn't do enough to help.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom