• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Clocks go forward - check charging schedules

wandle MG4 trophy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
I’m on Octopus Go for cheap electricity between 0030 and 0430. Octopus manages the change to and from BST automatically. So no need to do anything unless you use timers to switch on appliances during the cheap rate.

I was surprised to see that my Easee One EV charger changed my charging period from 0030/0430 to 0030/0530 (ie adding an extra hour outside the cheap rate)

Irrespective of which charger you use it may be worth checking your schedules and timers in the car and on your charging app.

Hi, was it changed to still give you 4 hours as the clocks going back would mean you only got 3 hours of charge.

Hi, was it changed to still give you 4 hours as the clocks going back would mean you only got 3 hours of charge.
I didn’t connect up last night so don’t know how many hours charge I would have received. Facebook has a number of comments today about the Easee charger messing up due to the clocks changing overnight.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom