• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Countdown to 1000 subs....

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
The channel nearly has 1000 subscribers. Big shout out to @Stuart Wright for creating this forum and channel. And if your not subscribed..... why not, hit subscribe!!!
Screenshot_20210418-144009_YouTube.jpg

Are you more BBC than STV/ITV or maybe Sky 1?! 😂
Well the goal is, as we say at the start, to inform and entertain. So the podcast needs to be useful, but it's a chat between MG owners and enthusiasts, so we hope that banter and the odd spontaneous joke will make it entertaining at the same time.

Well the goal is, as we say at the start, to inform and entertain. So the podcast needs to be useful, but it's a chat between MG owners and enthusiasts, so we hope that banter and the odd spontaneous joke will make it entertaining at the same time.

Hat's off to you and the other panellists, Stuart - everyone here on this forum has certainly informed and entertained me over the last couple of months, since I joined! ;) 😂

Maybe it's a good thing there's not a Facebook page - I seem to spending a lot of my day on Social Media / internet so it'll save me some time to get on with some actual work! 😁

I've a lot of catching up with the podcasts to do, but it'll keep my going when I'm waiting for the charging to stop at a public charger!

Thanks again.

Cheers

Bloggsy

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom