• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Crayford & Abbs Ltd (Bodham) - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Delivered my MG5 last week , excellent service by Paul , we live in a small village and the dealership is literally round the corner. Customer service should be first class , in a community as small as ours it can’t be anything else!
I will update as soon as we get anything like back to normal.

We picked up our MG5 last week, and have been extremely pleased with all the C&A staff. We dealt mainly with Jacob Stares, and were very impressed with him - friendly, not pushy, knowledgeable and truthful. We'll see how we get on over the next few years.

I have dealt with C&A for 3 years now first an MG5 now ZS Trophy, I have nothing but praise for them. I had a problem with the 5 after a few months and they were brilliant even bringing a replacement car out to me 50 miles or so away, I deal mainly with Paul but Jacob is a great lad and hope to continue my relationship with the garage indefinitely (well till one of us gives up the ghost😱) . But hey don’t tell everyone 🤔

Just had our first service with them and couldn't fault them. Excellent service :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom