Do you still.............

No but after managing to carry all 15 shopping bags and locking the car by pressing the button with my knee , when i get to my front door ... Its locked !!!

No, having had keyless entry for the last 11 years.
I did find myself just pulling the handle, as it was on the Prius, not pressing the button.
Also at first I was locking then unlocking the door by pressing the button twice, being used to double or deadlocking on the Prius, the MG deadlocks the doors with one press.

My renault captur had auto lock no buttons just walk away and it self locked ,hence my next car ford kuga rarely got locked for the first few months as that had a button

Just beginning to err when approaching a roundabout, switching off the ACC, then expecting the MG to slow down behind the car in front..

Something to be more aware of, and not to be taken in by the "normal" auto functions of Pilot...

My renault captur had auto lock no buttons just walk away and it self locked ,hence my next car ford kuga rarely got locked for the first few months as that had a button
The Renault hands free system is the best in the business (apart from having a stupid key card instead of a fob)
I've had lots of new cars with it fitted but my 2006 Laguna had the best system. So nice to just walk away and it lock itself, then just grab the handle to open.

I also left my cars unlocked a few times after the Laguna went 😁

I have been driving Automatics for years, including my RHD Delorean. When I bought a more normal LHD Manual, it took quite a while to get back into changing gear...with my RH. Now if I drive a regular RHD manual....my right arm keeps heading for the door to change gear! :confused:

Yes I do. Especially now with freezing conditions, I use it so I don't have to pick ice to be able to unlock the car 😁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom