• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Does Apple car play work off Bluetooth?

Tommysan

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi can someone please tell me if apple car play can work off Bluetooth please only bought car last week

I can stream music through bluetooth but for Car Play, I'm afraid the iphone has to be connected via a USB cable.

Cheers

Bloggsy

I can stream music through bluetooth but for Car Play, I'm afraid the iphone has to be connected via a USB cable.

Cheers

Bloggsy
Thanks very much for that at least I know now I only picked the car up last Saturday they told me that they had put £20 in fuel when I had done 30 miles whe fuel warning light come on so don’t think they put that much fuel in and can not find locking wheel nut key they told us it’s in the boot but it’s not checked everywhere

Thanks very much for that at least I know now I only picked the car up last Saturday they told me that they had put £20 in fuel when I had done 30 miles whe fuel warning light come on so don’t think they put that much fuel in and can not find locking wheel nut key they told us it’s in the boot but it’s not checked everywhere
What fuel did they put in?
They dont come with locking wheel nuts as standard so may not need the nut key....

???? It's not electric then???
No locking nuts = no key.
Fuel if it's petrol or electric check your gauge and put some in yourself.
Am I missing something here???

If I had to put petrol in it would not be electric would it and if it had locking wheel nuts on you would think they would give you a key for them wouldn’t you????

If I had to put petrol in it would not be electric would it and if it had locking wheel nuts on you would think they would give you a key for them wouldn’t you????
Agreed I was a little confused when you mentioned fuel if you have just bought it new it should have been fully charged.
and if you have locking wheel nuts you should have a key, so go back to the dealer if you don't
It's not something the ZS EVs have (locking nuts) as there not needed so no key
I've locking nuts on my Leaf and their a pain having to keep the key handy or hunt for it if there's a problem

Last edited:
And there is a small plastic tool (like a pair of tweezers) for removing the wheel nut covers, which is lodged in the inflated/gunk foam insert under the boot cover. Is that what you mean?

I think the problem here is you have chosen to post your query in the MG5 EV section of the forum. Hence lots of confusion re locking wheel nuts, fuel etc.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom