Dog Guard - Boot Separator

Looks well made and they have a good reputation for quality.

I've got a cheaper one that clips to the front headrest supports of my Focus which I hope will fit the MG as I have to have the seats folded down to get my two greyhounds in.

1679724911284.jpeg

I've ordered this. Will post more pics when I get it installed.

Be interested to see this - We had this brand guard for our 18 plate Leaf - Nice - Doesn't fit the 4 so holding out having the dogs in the 4 currently haha - Wifes car used primarily for any dog walking travels ..

Looks well made and they have a good reputation for quality.

I've got a cheaper one that clips to the front headrest supports of my Focus which I hope will fit the MG as I have to have the seats folded down to get my two greyhounds in.

View attachment 16237
Side question, but do you fit the 2 greyhounds in the boot ok for longer journeys. We have 1 boy greyhound and he just sprawls over the backseat, we are tempted by a 2nd greyhound thats all.

Side question, but do you fit the 2 greyhounds in the boot ok for longer journeys. We have 1 boy greyhound and he just sprawls over the backseat, we are tempted by a 2nd greyhound thats all.
My back seats are permanently folded down, covered with a couple of pieces of foam then I put the waterproof car seat protectors over the top.
There's a bit of space in the rear seat footwells to pack stuff and you should be able to get a couple of sports bags just inside the tailgate.
Dogs in boot.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom