Don’t leave your jump start battery in the boot!

Cocijo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My friend left her lights on and drained the 12v battery on her ZS. She used the key to get into the car but couldn’t open the tailgate to get to her jump start pack. I suppose she could have dropped the rear seats down? but she didn’t think of that. The pack is now kept in the passenger part of the car!

My friend left her lights on and drained the 12v battery on her ZS. She used the key to get into the car but couldn’t open the tailgate to get to her jump start pack. I suppose she could have dropped the rear seats down? but she didn’t think of that. The pack is now kept in the passenger part of the car!
This is a very good and well made point.
I have mine in the boot, but as you say, it is available by dropping down one of the rear seats.
My unit has a “Halo” unit that has a built in tyre inflation pump, so is a little larger than the compact units.
This saves me giving the MG inflation pump a ride around the country 🤣.
Just the space saver, jack / wheel brace and type 2 cable to keep me company 🙄.

Dit is een heel goed en goed gemaakt punt.
Ik heb de mijne in de kofferbak, maar zoals je zegt, hij is beschikbaar door een van de achterbank neer te klappen.
Mijn unit heeft een "Halo" -eenheid met een ingebouwde bandenpomp, dus is iets groter dan de compacte eenheden.
Dat scheelt me een ritje door het land met de MG-opblaaspomp 🤣.
Alleen de ruimtebespaarder, krik / wielmoersleutel en type 2-kabel om me gezelschap te houden 🙄.
Mijn vriendin liet haar lichten aan en liet de 12v-batterij op haar ZS leeglopen. Ze gebruikte de sleutel om in de auto te stappen, maar kon de achterklep niet openen om bij haar startpakket te komen. Ik neem aan dat ze de achterbank naar beneden had kunnen laten vallen? maar daar dacht ze niet aan. Het pakket wordt nu in het passagiersgedeelte van de auto bewaard!
Hoe kan dat gebeuren? De lichten gaan automatisch uit?

they do if you have auto selected. She left her sidelights on.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom