Door puddle lights

Vipar

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guy’s
I am collecting accessories for my Zs when it comes. I am trying to find puddle lights with a MG ZS logo in blue I’m not that good on eBay so my question is can you find a link for me please?. I have interior floor well lights on order. Door handle scratch protecters. Next is waterproof mats and boot mat. Have I forgotten any more bits to pimp my ride?

Screenshot_20220217_121136_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping_edit_123145973384854.jpg

This sort of thing? Here is link

There are more accessories on aliexpress. I've ordered a few already. But since it all comes from china, the delivery takes time. However there is a good price difference!

Gonna get all three when I get my dream car😃
If I can give some advice to avoid the metal tyre valve covers, if you can get plastic ones instead. The reason behind is that these are normally just chrome covered steel and they rust, when they do they lock onto the valve and make it next to impossible to get them off if you need to pump up the tyre, that's just my experience with them.

If I can give some advice to avoid the metal tyre valve covers, if you can get plastic ones instead. The reason behind is that these are normally just chrome covered steel and they rust, when they do they lock onto the valve and make it next to impossible to get them off if you need to pump up the tyre, that's just my experience with them.
I agree !.
The fake chrome / plastic covers don’t last very long though.
If you wanted to use the metal one’s, you could try painting the threads of the tyre valve with a anti seize grease ????.

I agree !.
The fake chrome / plastic covers don’t last very long though.
If you wanted to use the metal one’s, you could try painting the threads of the tyre valve with a anti seize grease ????.
I swear by copper slip lasts forever not cheap but goes a long way.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom