• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Drive Darlington - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Took it in for steering click and HVAC fan issue last week - Missed the HVAC issue all together and said they needed to contact 'Technical' as to what to do with the steering click.

Were supposed to get back to me to book in again.

No contact as of today so thought that I would contact them - tried three times - get central desk even with local number and the central desk could not contact them each time - even tried the service manager.

As it is only a couple of miles away I am going to drive there tomorrow to see if I can speak to someone.

Hope it is improves - not pleased at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a great call from Anthony, the service manager at Drive MG Darlington.

It appears that they have been short staffed, hence the delay in a call back.

Things are looking up.

They are going to address the steering click issue, check out the HVAC, check all software revisions and give me a print out of any services or other work done.

Hopefully all will go well.

Got my car back from Dealers today.

They have fixed the HVAC and steering issues and uploaded the latest BMS.

Didn't manage to get the Infotainment system updated as they could not find where to get the file from MG.

They have promised to sort this out.

They are going through a massive learning curve as this is the first EV they have had to deal with.

Looking good for the future.

Shout out to Rob, the Workshop coordinator for being so helpful.

DrT

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom