• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

EuroCity MG Napier - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Sharing experience of buying MG ZS EV excite 2022 model remotely from here. I googled MG excite to know features before purchase. Everywhere i searched it was showing that MG ZS EV EXCITE is having reverse camera. I even took a test drive from local dealer. After remote purchase from here, i got to know that the model I was sold just had reverse sensor instead of camera. I checked with dealer and they informed that in NZ that is how the model was spec’d and given they didn’t have this in their advertisement hence they are not in breach.

From customer perspective specially buying remotely, someone would rely on seller/dealer to be transparent and share if there is any change which is exception to standard model features. There is no way for purchaser to ask question what they don’t know.

Hence it was pretty Low from customer satisfaction perspective. Learning is not to buy remotely.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom