• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

Deal Agreed Facelift MG ZS EV Long Range - Exclusive Forum Offer!

Miles Roberts CG

Prominent Member
MGEVs.com Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks for being active members of this forum - it's been great to see the growth over the past couple of years since @Stuart Wright and I first saw the ZS EV together at the EV Festival at Gaydon in 2019.

To continue to support the forum members, I've come up with an exclusive discount on the new facelifted, long range 72.6kWh MG ZS EV:

£500 discount, plus free Type-2 charging cable and carpet mats set.

This is on top of MG's PCP offer of £1500 finance deposit contribution, if you wish to take finance at 4.9% APR.

To confirm, the RRPs are:

SE Long Range - £28,495 (after grant)
Trophy Long Range - £30,995 (after grant)
Trophy Connect Long Range - £31,495 (after grant)

So with our discount, if taking finance (which you could clear a month after taking it out...), the balance to finance would be:

SE Long Range - £26,495
Trophy Long Range - £28,995 (after grant)
Trophy Connect Long Range - £29,495 (after grant)

Solid Paint (Arctic White): £Free
Metallic Paint (Pearl Black, Monument Silver, Battersea Blue): £545
Tri-Coat Paint (Dynamic Red): £695

To get the special discounted prices, please quote "MGEVs Forum" as the discount code when speaking to one of our sales people at Burnley (Tel: 01282 507780) or Chorley (01257 240614).

MGZSEV-3%EF%80%A24frontshot.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thanks for being active members of this forum - it's been great to see the growth over the past couple of years since @Stuart Wright and I first saw the ZS EV together at the EV Festival at Gaydon in 2019.

To continue to support the forum members, I've come up with an exclusive discount on the new facelifted, long range 72.6kWh MG ZS EV:

This is on top of MG's PCP offer of £1500 finance deposit contribution, if you wish to take finance at 4.9% APR.

So with our discount, if taking finance (which you could clear a month after taking it out...), the balance to finance would be:

SE Long Range - £26,495

To get the special discounted prices, please quote "MGEVs Forum" as the discount code when speaking to one of our sales people at Burnley (Tel: 01282 507780) or Chorley (01257 240614).

Thank Miles !.
I will get in quick before the avalanche of questions !.
Are we still able to claim the MG offer of £750 discount for taking a test drive before the end of the year ?.
And will there be any other incentive offers like on the first ZS EV’s or the infinity scheme ??.
Thanks 🙏!.

Thank Miles !.
I will get in quick before the avalanche of questions !.
Are we still able to claim the MG offer of £750 discount for taking a test drive before the end of the year ?.
And will there be any other incentive offers like on the first ZS EV’s or the infinity scheme ??.
Thanks 🙏!.
The test drive voucher isn't valid for the new ZS EV.
Yes keen to know affinity / nhs scheme pricing
The facelift ZS EV won't be available on the Affinity scheme for this sales quarter. It also won't be available on Motability scheme this quarter either. They are going to see how stock availability is by January before making a decision on whether or not they unlock it to those schemes.

Hi All,

SE Long Range - £26,495

I have a friend who is interested in the new ZS, but was wanting the 0%. Has it gone away?

For just this model or all new orders of MG's at the moment?

I have a friend who is interested in the new ZS, but was wanting the 0%. Has it gone away?

For just this model or all new orders of MG's at the moment?
They're not offering 0% on the new ZS EV. But still available on the other models.

The test drive voucher isn't valid for the new ZS EV.

The facelift ZS EV won't be available on the Affinity scheme for this sales quarter. It also won't be available on Motability scheme this quarter either. They are going to see how stock availability is by January before making a decision on whether or not they unlock it to those schemes.
Arh ok, that’s us out then, cheers

What’s affinity. Discounts can you expect if it was available?

What’s affinity. Discounts can you expect if it was available?
Affinity is a scheme for public sector workers (NHS, Police, etc), intended as a Thank You for their hard work through the pandemic.

The discount percentage varies for each model. Currently around 13% on an MG5 for example.

Affinity is a scheme for public sector workers (NHS, Police, etc), intended as a Thank You for their hard work through the pandemic.
So a nurse working on a COVID ward wanting to drive a new ZS is not worthy of any thanks, but a traffic warden driving an older model is?

So a nurse working on a COVID ward wanting to drive a new ZS is not worthy of any thanks, but a traffic warden driving an older model is?
It's likely to come on scheme, but they want to have enough stock for retail orders initially.
Chances are, the bulk of orders will arrive post-xmas anyway 🤷‍♂️

really mixed about it now. Manufacturers are clearly playing the game and pricing up to the 35k grant cap. long term with depreciation factored in I think it will be dearer than a SR+ tesla. APR is the same, just have to overpay initially for miles I won't use with the Tesla.

Agree even with the discount mentioned it will amortise to I’m guessing ~15% PA of RRP on PCP.
With Affinity the Mk1 amortised to ~12% PA of RRP, even with the old 0% it was ~14%.
I’m sad and work the figures out to the n’th degree, I’m not too fussed on the outright price/figures, but I do want VFM else the total cost of ownership creeps up. Over 13% and many other players start to come into the game. I’ll happily buy one tomorrow at the right price, but if the price is too high I’ll have to continue to look..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom