Favourite buttons on Trophy

Nerdy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Any lucky Trophy owners can confirm what are the configurable options are present for the Left and Right favourite buttons.

Also what does the Left joystick controls by default?

Screenshot_20221007-183140.png

From the manual, interesting that no indication it's different on SE and Trophy, obviously only the Trophy has some functions so obviously the fav can't be set to 360 on the SE.

Thanks, but on Trophy what is included in vehicle control and in etc

Can you have one button for regenerative braking and the other one for 360 - a physical button like that would have been great on my XC60. Especially as the parking sensors just trigger the parking sensor screen, not the 360 camera which I know the Trophy has as a feature

Any lucky Trophy owners can confirm what are the configurable options are present for the Left and Right favourite buttons.

Also what does the Left joystick controls by default?
The left joystick controls the cruise control, up/down increasing/decreasing set speed, left/right reducing/increasing follow distance.

It's a disappointment to me that you cannot access the KERS/Regen controls from the steering wheel at all on the SE. Can a Trophy owner confirm whether the KERS/Regen settings can actually be scrolled through using the left hand button or is it just a shortcut to the menu on the infotainment screen? Thanks. 🤔

It's a disappointment to me that you cannot access the KERS/Regen controls from the steering wheel at all on the SE. Can a Trophy owner confirm whether the KERS/Regen settings can actually be scrolled through using the left hand button or is it just a shortcut to the menu on the infotainment screen? Thanks. 🤔
If I recall from my test drive you just keep pressing the favourite button and it scrolls through in each press. I’ll let you know in Monday when I pick mine up :)

I was hoping to configure the left favourite button as passenger ejector seat, and the right as front machine gun. In the meantime I'll have another vodka martini please.

Just call me Weather. Walking Boot Weather.

You can set it to the left side in the Trophy

I'm a SE LR owner and a bit pissed off that these buttons are not really configurable.
I find it odd that they would not allow setting up regen and drive mode in the Favourite button for the SE trim. It's not like they're adding more tech or equipment. It's literally a shortcut. Looks more like they missed it somehow (the lack of the asterisk in the manual makes me think this is the case). I hope that gets fixed in a future update.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 470 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 7.6%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back