• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Davojoe

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
So picked the Trophy up yesterday and had a run today from Manchester to south Shropshire on a mix of motorway and A roads and got 4.4 mikes/Kw which thanks to the warm weather I don’t think is too bad - had to run the A/C as it’s so hot😀

Pleased to see I got 7 KW regen too

Sorry for the screen reflections but it’s so damn sunny today

Attachments

• IMG_3865.jpeg
    IMG_3865.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3861.jpeg
    IMG_3861.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 114
That's very impressive. I've never managed that even without the heating/aircon. What sort of speeds were you doing? I can see the average was 29 mph, but what was the range, and how long did you spend at the higher part of the range?

That's very impressive. I've never managed that even without the heating/aircon. What sort of speeds were you doing? I can see the average was 29 mph, but what was the range, and how long did you spend at the higher part of the range?
I was driving at my normal (ish) speeds - 70 and a bit on the motorway and 50-60 when possible on the A roads but there was a lot of traffic so what is normally a 2:15 journey took me over 3 hours 30 minutes- this probably helped to push up the miles/kw but I’ve not got anything to compare against as I’ve only done it in a 3.2 v6 TT before 😀

Have definitely seen an increase in range from the car lately - perhaps warmer weather as a factor. Have been getting very close to the claimed 270 miles from the car (trophy) in a mix of town and country driving.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 423 79.8%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 70 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 7.0%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back