MG ZS EV Front Camera Disable

Ok, me stupid, ? clean window not lens or are we talking of stripping down internal mirror and surround to access actual camera lens here.?
I use rainex externallly and fogx internally and I've never contemplated stripping surround off camera to clean lens!

Has anybody else experienced a warning of Front Camera Disabled, and Automatic Dip Headlights disabled ? it would seem that condensation on the camera, especially when the weather is cold, disables this function? I also get a lot of condensation on the front screen (inside)
I have a MGZS EV 2022
Yes, common occurrence. All the suggestions on other comments work. 👍

I have one in boot and two for front screen, but now find two in boot one up front is better. Depends on size of bags . One thing I found that helps a lot is keep car in normal mode, it condensates worse in eco mode
i found having the heating on the window and the air con on in setting 2 clears all mist

Has anybody else experienced a warning of Front Camera Disabled, and Automatic Dip Headlights disabled ? it would seem that condensation on the camera, especially when the weather is cold, disables this function? I also get a lot of condensation on the front screen (inside)
I have a MGZS EV 2022
try having the heating on the windscreen and the air con on fan level 2, i had this problem and doing this fixed it

Ran-X says not to use on plastic, are the camera lenses glass?
I've just taken delivery of a new ZX EV. The MG salesperson said to use a water repellant treatment on the 360deg camera lenses. Does anyone know if these lenses are plastic or glass?

Just spoken to a MG technician (in NZ) - who confirmed that the camera lenses are plastic.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom