Gallaghers Chester - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

This thread is for discussing Gallaghers Chester. Please ask questions here and share only your genuine opinions & experiences.

View on the dealer map
Absolutely appalling service from this dealer. My car went in on the back of an AA Recovery truck for the 5th time on February 26th with the same fault that I was unable to start it. They have done some testing and reported that a whole new wiring loom was required, which involves stripping the car down inside to gain access to the wiring. It is now 6th May and the vehicle has not moved off the dealership forecourt since 26th February. They tell me that a wiring loom arrived last Friday, 30th April but on Wednesday when I called to see how work was progressing that they had "other priorities" be done before they could start work on my vehicle. What could possibly be a higher priority than returning my vehicle to me after nearly 3 months off the road. as I am a private hire driver I have been unable to work since the vehicle went into the dealership. They have not given me a car in the meantime, fortunately I do have other vehicles but they are not licensed for private hire work. There has been no urgency whatsoever to try to resolve the problem. I have little confidence that they have the ability to fix and return the vehicle in a satisfactory working condition at this stage!!

I emailed this dealer to request a service plan quote - still no response a week later.

Picked up a ZS Trophy LR from here about a month ago.
My wife went through what we wanted over email and then I went in for a drive and then ordered straight after. The car was there for collection a week later.
Great experience for me.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom