• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.
  • We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Deal Agreed Genuine MG ZS EV Space saver spare wheel kit. Now sold.

Paulie68

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
ZS EV Space saver spare wheel and tool kit for the ZS EV, brand new and unused. £135.

Heavy, so would prefer local pick up From DN37 area, but will post it to you at cost if you twist my arm a bit...

If one of you miserable lot don't buy it soon, it's going on ebay for £160!! lol!! ;)

Last edited:
ZS EV Space saver spare wheel and tool kit for the ZS EV, brand new and unused. £135.

Heavy, so would prefer local pick up From DN37 area, but will post it to you at cost if you twist my arm a bit...

If one of you miserable lot don't buy it soon, it's going on ebay for £160!! lol!! ;)

Hi Steve,
Yes, I can do that at cost for you, I'll check with a courier, but expect it will be about £20 for a wheel sized package. I'll check the exact cost and let you know soon.
F19E067B-3A1C-4029-82B9-7DD962166A35.jpeg

Hi Pauli’s,
Can I just check if it’s the same one as this attached withe the foam insert and retaining screw that holds the jack & tools etc ???
Many thanks
Steve

Also, courier is about £20, so £155 total. Send me a private message and we can arrange payment and delivery details if you'd like to go ahead. :)

Can I suggest you guys converse using private messaging?
Publishing personal information on a public forum is not the best of ideas.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom