Global tint

Severnless

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just had Liam from Global tint, finish tinting my MG5, he’s done the full car.
Took him from 9am till mid day, very nice chap and cleaned up after himself leaving the pristine car In The photos.
He’s going to come back to do our ZS with the same film at the end of the month.
FYI the ‘B’ pillar back has the Luna film on and the front is in Legal 70% tint.
30C3D071-D72B-401A-941A-5C4F4A314E31.jpeg

F8FF9360-8DCE-4D5A-BC55-96F0CBA996D2.jpegB2992517-D89C-4579-B1E9-600ED71D0CA0.jpeg0845E263-972F-4E6A-BD17-3247C6F27755.jpeg8304AF63-66C2-4A99-9F90-42BECFC6376C.jpeg

All told very happy with the results, keeps the car a lot cooler.

It looks lovely (y)
Thanks Chris, good to read you back on the site.
You still need to get your ZS done, don’t you?
FYI I had to book them a month in advance as they are so busy!

Going to change the alloys on Friday to the option alloys that I ordered with the car! Typical that they were on back order

That looks great. I'll be picking up my first EV, an MG5 (in red), at the weekend so will very likely be looking to get the windows tinted like this. Thanks for showing the pictures!

That looks great. I'll be picking up my first EV, an MG5 (in red), at the weekend so will very likely be looking to get the windows tinted like this. Thanks for showing the pictures!
Welcome to the future! And enjoy the quiet revolution! Lol
It made a massive difference to the heat in the car, stops the little ones moaning
The car looks a bit different now as the option alloys are on now...
AEA8751B-DF80-488A-839A-B2376C3C28D1.jpeg

I keep putting off having mine done...'sods law' say as soon as I do, the increased range ZS EV will become available!

Took him from 9am till mid day, very nice chap and cleaned up after himself leaving the pristine car In The photos.
He’s going to come back to do our ZS with the same film at the end of the month.
FYI the ‘B’ pillar back has the Luna film on and the front is in Legal 70% tint.
View attachment 3497

View attachment 3493View attachment 3494View attachment 3495View attachment 3496

That's exactly what I had done. Soooo much better now :)

What percentage are the rears tinted?

When I had mine tinted I asked the guy about getting the windscreen done for UV, he said being laminated should filter out the UV.

View attachment 3497

View attachment 3493View attachment 3494View attachment 3495View attachment 3496

That looks really cool, what price did he quote you for the ZS? thanks

Global Tint are due to do all the windows on my ZS EV (not windscreen) on Sep 10 for £270. I probably should have haggled tbh as I suspect I could have got them to do it lower, however, I'm happy with that price and can't wait. Just a shame I couldn't get an earlier booking in the summer but hey ho.

Last edited:
Global Tint are due to do all the windows on my ZS EV (not windscreen) on Sep 10 for £270. I probably should have haggled tbh as I suspect I could have got them to do it lower, however, I'm happy with that price and can't wait. Just a shame I couldn't get an earlier booking in the summer but hey ho.
Ring them back and use the Facebook discount code FB20.

How can MG produce a car with no UV protection one of the reason putting me off from buying second lag of alloys option

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom