Glyn Hopkins online shop

Yu1234

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi,
Has anyone had any dealings or ordered anything from Glyn Hopkins online shop?
I placed an order for touch up paint for my zs ev, on 1st April, received an acknowledgement email of order, but no updates other than that.
Granted, I understand that it was over Easter bank holiday weekend. I've written an email to customer service, and waiting for a reply.
Just curious to know whether it's still lockdown issues delaying picking and posting orders, or something else.
Know one answers the phone number too, just goes to voicemail after a few rings....

Hi,
Has anyone had any dealings or ordered anything from Glyn Hopkins online shop?
I placed an order for touch up paint for my zs ev, on 1st April, received an acknowledgement email of order, but no updates other than that.
Granted, I understand that it was over Easter bank holiday weekend. I've written an email to customer service, and waiting for a reply.
Just curious to know whether it's still lockdown issues delaying picking and posting orders, or something else.
Know one answers the phone number too, just goes to voicemail after a few rings....
I ordered my Dynamic Red touch up pencil from them in March 2020.
I do recall there being a delay in receiving it.
But they did send me a confirmation e.mail when the package was dispatched.
I have a feeling they advertise the touch up pens as "In Stock" but only place the order, when they receive it from you !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom