• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Good bye everyone. :)

Paulie68

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
The current crazy used car market and a change in our situation meaning we don't need to have 2 cars has tempted me to sell my ZS, as I have a cunning plan I need some money for, lol!

Cazoo are the culprits, offering me a ludicrous £20,350, only £1,650 less than I bought it for 18 months & 16,500 miles ago!

I've enjoyed the discussions and help here and a few trivial niggles aside, the car has been exceptional, I'd recommend it to anyone where the range and format fits their needs. I may come back to MG if they ever bring out the production e-motion, but its most likely going to be a used Model S when I next buy in a year or so.

So ta-ta and thanks for all the fish!

PS, not quite gone yet, as I will be offering to sell my spare wheel kit, and a nice set of 18" Audi alloys as seen on my ZS in the classifieds in a week or so...

Last edited:
Bon Voyage, good luck with your cunning plan, thanks for the help you've provided to many of us.
P.s. I hope you've removed your LED headlight bulbs for future use. ;) (y)

The current crazy used car market and a change in our situation meaning we don't need to have 2 cars has tempted me to sell my ZS, as I have a cunning plan I need some money for, lol!

Cazoo are the culprits, offering me a ludicrous £20,350, only £1,650 less than I bought it for 18 months & 16,500 miles ago!

I've enjoyed the discussions and help here and a few trivial niggles aside, the car has been exceptional, I'd recommend it to anyone where the range and format fits their needs. I may come back to MG if they ever bring out the production e-motion, but its most likely going to be a used Model S when I next buy in a year or so.

PS, not quite gone yet, as I will be offering to sell my spare wheel kit, and a nice set of 18" Audi alloys as seen on my ZS in the classifieds in a week or so...
It is tempting. I’ve been offered +£1000 more than I paid for the car new - after 10 Months and 11k miles. Looking at the used car market, the prices are crazy though and it still needs to be replaced. Good luck with your Tesla quest.

Thanks 🙏 for all your input on the forum and good luck with your new venture.
If you don’t need the car right now and can manage with one car, then the temptation is just to great.
Let it go and take a good return on the price.
It may be a long time until we see this type of thing again, if ever !.
Does your wife have an EV ?.
If not, it will take a while to get use to coughing up for fossil fuel once again 🤣.
Good luck 🤞 with your project !.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom