• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Acorn MG - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

Now called Acorn MG. I got my MG5 from here last week, struck lucky as they had some stock coming in and had a few cars spare after fulfilling orders. Really good experience from start to finish, I felt in control and not coerced into the sale, and they actually had the cars in stock as advertised. Not my local dealer but I'd happily recommend them.

I got my MG5 SR from this dealer just about a year ago during lockdown but that was no problem a lady name of Hayley Luck took care of everything for me over the phone and the car was delivered to me without a problem not my local dealer either but more than happy to recommend them reason I used them was via Car wow and what car they gave me the best price for my car and Hayley will be my first port of call when the time comes to change.
Les

I got my MG5 SR from this dealer just about a year ago during lockdown but that was no problem a lady name of Hayley Luck took care of everything for me over the phone and the car was delivered to me without a problem not my local dealer either but more than happy to recommend them reason I used them was via Car wow and what car they gave me the best price for my car and Hayley will be my first port of call when the time comes to change.
Les
Yes I dealt with Hayley too, shows the others how it should be done!

Updating with some later interactions. Collection was great, all worked as expected and 100% charge was a nice bonus to go enjoy the new wheels.

Had to go back a couple of weeks later for a smashed window, service was great, booked in 4 (2 Working) days after parts arrived and fitting was done and I was on my way again quickly. No complaints here.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom